The large surge of COVID-19-related layoffs has put tech in a novel place



I lastly did it! I bit the bullet, and watched Tiger King on Netflix. And now I can perceive every one of many memes and references about Carole Baskin and Joe Unique.
It’s a extremely gripping present, and I’m certainly going to learn extra articles about these colourful characters. Nonetheless, I actually want I had watched it with my pals, in order that I could make enjoyable of foolish issues.
Alas, this social distancing is merciless that manner, and I’m certain you're lacking binging classes with your folks too. So, immediately, I’m gonna offer you some instruments, so you may watch exhibits and films collectively on-line throughout the lockdown.
  • Netflix party is an superior and fairly standard Chrome extension to be able to watch your favourite exhibits with your folks.
  • If you wish to play movies out of your native assortment or from YouTube and watch them with others, Kosmi is a wonderful device.
  • Watch Party is a nifty web site to observe movies in real-time with others and react with them. You too can create your personal watch social gathering together with your favourite YouTube movies.
  • Metastream is a cross-platform open-source software you need to use to observe YouTube, Netflix, Hulu and extra web sites together with your buddies. It additionally has a nifty chat characteristic.
  • Rave is an alternative tool for you should you desire watching stuff in your telephone with others whereas speaking or chatting with them.

Video of the day

My colleague Callum posted this evergreen video in our Slack channel. I like this video, and I thank Callum for reminding me of its existence.
[embed]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foEDIiSNbAY[/embed]

Meme of the day

Have a pleasant weekend. Bye.
Learn subsequent:

Project Tempo is Amazon's answer to Google Stadia and Microsoft xCloud

Corona protection

Learn our daily coverage on how the tech trade is responding to the coronavirus and subscribe to our weekly e-newsletter Coronavirus in Context.
For ideas and tips on working remotely, take a look at our Development Quarters articles here or observe us on Twitter.

 
Source link 

Comments